This oil contains 500 mg of CBD and 500 mg of CBG.
Does not contain THC!
Summarizes the effects of CBD and CBG.
How do you relate to the CBD?
Both CBD and CBG are non-toxic cannabinoids, meaning they have no psychoactive effect. Both interact with the same receptors. However, CBG appears to have different functions and health benefits than CBD.
What are the benefits?
While research on CBG is limited, there are studies that suggest a number of benefits.
CBG may be able to improve the following health conditions:
- Inflammatory bowel disease. CBG appears to reduce inflammation associated with inflammatory bowel disease (research in mice)
- Glaucoma. Medical cannabis appears to be effective in treating glaucoma, and CBG may be responsible in part for its effectiveness. A study published in 2008 suggests that CBG may be effective in treating glaucoma because it reduces intraocular pressure.
- Bladder dysfunctions. Some cannabinoids appear to affect bladder contractions. A 2015 study looked at how five different cannabinoids affect the bladder and concluded that CBG shows the most promise in treating bladder dysfunctions.
- Huntington's disease. CBG may have neuroprotective properties with a neurodegenerative disease called Huntington's disease. The study concluded that CBG may be promising in the treatment of other neurodegenerative conditions.
- Bacterial infections. CBG can kill bacteria, especially methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), which causes drug-resistant infections. These infections are difficult to treat and can be quite dangerous.
- Cancer. A 2014 study examined colon cancer in rats and concluded that CBG may reduce the growth of cancer cells and other tumors.
- Anorexia. A 2016 study in rats concluded that CBG can stimulate appetite. Appetite-stimulating cannabinoids can be used to help patients such as HIV or cancer.
- initial dose is 2x1 spray spray under the tongue daily (one puff contains 5.5 mg CBD and 5.5 mg CBD). The maximum recommended daily dose is 9 puffs or 30 drops.
if you are on medication, talk to your CBD counselor or doctor.
Our oils are produced exclusively under license from hemp plants (Cannabis Sativa-L) from the EU.
CBD = cannabidiol, CAS number. 13956-29-1
CBG = cannabigerol, CAS number. 25654-31-3
Our CBD + CBG oils contain the same amount of cannabidiol and Cannabigerol.
500mg / 10ml of each.
The extracts we use are pesticide and herbicide free cultivation.
Manufacturer: Valeo GmbH - Germany (www.valeo-laboratories.com)